seguici con
USATO
seguici con
How to
seguici con
Fleet&Business
seguici con

[SOLVED] Clio IV 1.5 dCi 55kW Rischio Rottura Motore

[SOLVED] Clio IV 1.5 dCi 55kW Rischio Rottura Motore - opinioni e discussioni sul Forum di Quattroruote

1. lkolev

lkolev

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    Car model: Renault Clio 4 1.5 dCi 55kW Sporter Costume National with 85500km. Doesn't have a start/stop function, but it is with a start/stop button, rather than a normal key.

Good day to everyone,
    First of all, sorry for writing in English but I am a foreigner and my car is imported from Italy so that is why I think it is relevant for me to share my problem here.
    Today, I had a 250km journey and everything was fine. Parked my car to take out some stuff. Five minutes after parking, I tried starting the car and the following message appeared: "Rischio Rottura Motore". For some reason, ESC was turned off (it is weird because I do not even have a button for that to turn it off manually). The car didn't even try to start itself, it wasn't cranking. It had its oil, air and A/C filters changed 5 months ago. Oil and water levels are all normal. Also tried resetting the ECU by pulling out the positive wire from the battery and waiting for about 15 minutes and putting it back on. Anyone with similar issues? Please help me since I am stuck in another city and need to get back home in a week. I have organized a mechanic to get it checked on its computer to see the error codes, so when I have that info, I will keep you updated.
    Thank you in advance and once again, sorry for writing in English.

2. Thimothy

Thimothy

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    Corrupted/dirt fuel? Just my bet

3. lkolev

lkolev

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    Thought of that. The motor started once by pushing the car and pressing the button and the clutch while the car was in 1 gear. Drove it for 5-10mins on high RPM to burn such particles, but the problem is still here

4. Thimothy

Thimothy

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    I said that because the citroen 1.4 hdi I owned, and had bought used, used to suffer of something like that. The problem progressively disappeared by fueling it with Blue Diesel +
    I eventually always used that for the whole time I owned the car

5. Thimothy

Thimothy

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    That might be risky, based on my poor technical knowledge, because the engine stops in order to prevent those particles to enter the high pressure circuit where they would become sort of weapons. So the only way to get rid of them is by burning them with the right fuel. But again, this is just my 2 cents as I'm not keen on car engines and have only my personal experience to share with you. Hope that helps!

6. lkolev

lkolev

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    [QUOTE = "Thimothy, post: 2579212, member: 59967"] I said that because the citroen 1.4 hdi I owned, and had bought used, used to suffer of something like that. The problem progressively disappeared by fueling it with Blue Diesel +
    I eventually always used that for the whole time I owned the car [/ QUOTE]
    All I have in my country is biodiesel and eurodiesel, do basically I don't have any other option :(

7. lkolev

lkolev

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    [QUOTE = "Thimothy, post: 2579214, member: 59967"] That might be risky, based on my poor technical knowledge, because the engine stops in order to prevent those particles to enter the high pressure circuit where they would become sort of weapons . So the only way to get rid of them is by burning them with the right fuel. But again, this is just my 2 cents as I'm not keen on car engines and have only my personal experience to share with you. Hope that helps! [/ QUOTE]
    Bad fuel problems have happened to my previous car (passat 2.0 tdi2014). The difference between my clio and the passat is that the passat used to start and it guided me to use lower gears and high rpm to burn those particles and the issue was solvable by itself. The clio on the other hand, doesn't even want to crank. After all, this is just an assumption for what the issue could be. I have an appointment with a mechanic to see the ECU codes later. Will keep you updated.

Ultima modifica: 10 Agosto 2020
    A Thimothy piace questo elemento.
  8. lkolev

lkolev

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    PROBLEM SOLVED!

Two different mechanics came and tried to connect their computers, but they couldn't.
    I wanted to disconnect the battery once again, when suddenly I heard a rattling noise. It was coming from the fuse box. One of the fuses didn't have a good contact with its connector below. I just adjusted the connector with a screwdriver and now everything is good as new. Check your fuse boxes - your issue might be much simpler than you think it is.
    Thank you all for your replies once agan :) :)

A Thimothy e Suby01 piace questo messaggio.
  9. Thimothy

Thimothy

Iscritto:
    Piaciuto:
    That's great news!

Condividi questa Pagina