<img height="1" width="1" style="display:none" src="https://www.facebook.com/tr?id=1500520490268011&amp;ev=PageView&amp;noscript=1"> Fiat: si classifica terza al Csr online Awards Italy 2010 | Page 2 | Il Forum di Quattroruote

Fiat: si classifica terza al Csr online Awards Italy 2010

armandino0312 ha scritto:
modus72 ha scritto:
No, sono interviste agli operai. Loro dicono certe cose, riguardo al clima aziendale, riguardo alle proposte del gruppone, riguardo al referendum e via dicendo; è la loro posizione, che poi andrà comparata con quella dell'azienda e così alla fine ci si potrà fare un'idea. Dico che vale la pena perchè qui parlano gli operai, non i sindacati.

come del resto sarebbe stato il tutto poco attendibile se avesse parlato il solo marchionne (o chi per lui...) ;)

non mi parevi così accondinscendente nei primi post.
 
conan2001 ha scritto:
armandino0312 ha scritto:
modus72 ha scritto:
No, sono interviste agli operai. Loro dicono certe cose, riguardo al clima aziendale, riguardo alle proposte del gruppone, riguardo al referendum e via dicendo; è la loro posizione, che poi andrà comparata con quella dell'azienda e così alla fine ci si potrà fare un'idea. Dico che vale la pena perchè qui parlano gli operai, non i sindacati.

come del resto sarebbe stato il tutto poco attendibile se avesse parlato il solo marchionne (o chi per lui...) ;)

non mi parevi così accondinscendente nei primi post.

era per rimarcare il mio pensiero.facile fare i 'comizi' senza la controparte.e,in questo caso,vale per gli operai ma anche per fiat.
 
Ah proposito di coraggio sociale:

GM to shut Belgium factory after investor search fails
Automotive News Europe -- October 4, 2010 12:16 CET
(Bloomberg) -- General Motors Co.'s money-losing Opel division will shut its factory in Antwerp, Belgium, by the end of this year after failing to find a buyer.

?None of the potential investors was able to come forward with a sustainable business concept for the plant,? Opel said on Monday. ?The process to search an industrial investor interested in continuing operations has come to an end.?

Luc van Grinsven, a union representative at the plant, said a Chinese automaker and an American investor had expressed interest in buying the factory.

About 1,300 people still work at the Antwerp plant, which makes the Opel Astra model, after half the workforce was eliminated earlier this year. Opel said as recently as last month that the plant would close at the end of the year unless an investor made an acceptable bid by Sept. 30.

Opel lost additional market share in Germany last month. The brand's new registrations fell 19 percent, compared to an 18 percent drop overall, according to figures released today from the country's Federal Motor Vehicle Office.

Opel's share of its home market through the first nine months of the year slipped 1.2 percentage points to 7.8 percent, as sales tumbled 37 percent compared to the market's 28 percent decline.

The closure of the plant marks the first shutdown of a European auto factory since 2006. While 18 assembly factories have been shuttered in the U.S. since 2008, European governments prevented the region's biggest automakers from firing workers and used subsidies to prop up sales.

The last European plants to close was in 2006, when GM shut its site in Azambuja, Portugal, and PSA/Peugeot-Citroen folded its Ryton plant in Coventry, England.

?During this wind down period, while the active search of an investor for continuing activities has ended, we will remain open to discuss any reasonable proposals that might be presented to us,? Opel said.

Even as it's closing the Antwerp plant, GM has promised to invest 11 billion euros ($15 billion) in its Opel and Vauxhall divisions to improve the model line-up and win back customers. Opel said last month it will build a new small car at the German plant in Eisenach from 2013.

The carmaker is also ramping up component and engine production at the Kaiserslautern factory and said it will invest 500 million euros into making engines at its site in Hungary.
 
modus72 ha scritto:
armandino0312 ha scritto:
sorry ma dall'ufficio non vedo :(

dì pure tu cos'è,mi fido ;)
E' semplicemente la posizione degli operai dei tre stabilimenti, vale la pena di sentirla e confrontarla con le dichiarazioni di Marchionne.

Ne ho visto pochi minuti, ma vista la nausea ho cambiato canale... in quel momento passavano gli operai di Pomigliano che non volevano rispondere alle domande, ma ribadivano che con la cassa e 800 euro al mese non si va avanti....
e la signora con 3 figli che si chiedeva come farà con il turni di lavoro, dimenticandosi (da servizio) che nell'ultimo anno aveva lavorato solo 24 dicasi 24 giorni.

Nel mio modo di ragionare avrei pensato : fino ad ora mi sono grattato i c.... , ora mi danno la possibilità di lavorare, lavoro! e porto a casa qualcosa di più dei 800 euro.... ma io non sono napoletano.

Questi vogliono la botte piena e la moglie ubriaca...
 
Back
Alto